Thursday, July 23, 2009

The waiting is killing me...

After my last post I went out Trikking and soon felt a bump bump under my right foot. I stopped and looked and found that the right rear tire had worn completely out and separated. I haven't been able to get on my Trikke since monday morning and it is driving me crazy! The new air wheels are supposed to come tomorrow. In the meantime, they are continuing to make a new, wide path across the street in the park that I am just itching to try out.

As far as the T-78cs and how it has worked out for me, I am very happy. I wonder if Trikke recommends the T-78 as the model to learn on just as a marketing strategy to keep the price at $250 rather than $300. It probably worked with me. Once you are hooked on Trikking to the point that you miss being on the Trikke, you are very willing to pony up the additional $50. After you have upgraded to the air wheels, replacing those wheels is less than $9 each. I'll probably go through a set of wheels several times a year. What fun I'll have in the process! And I will have gotten the Trikke body I want to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment