Saturday, July 18, 2009

Finally...

Finally, the new tire came for the front wheel. I ordered it on a Thursday and it arrived on the next Friday. Even then I rode the Trikke on Friday and then again this morning (keeping a watch on the amount of cord I could see). Finally, I am going to change the tire before I go out again. I've already lubricated the bolts to remove the wheel. From there on, it's just like changing a bike tire, only smaller. When you do this yourself, don't forget to keep track of the spacers holding the tire in place. Also, there is a correct direction to have the tread facing. Look for the word DRIVE and the arrow indicating the correct direction of spin.

Finally, I am beginning to see the Trikke body that I'm sculpting. There is greater definition and less fat covering the musculature. I've always had at least a six pack but it was obscured by an ever-thickening layer of fat. I'm now doing a different kind of "carving" that is somewhat akin to the carving that you might do on a Thanksgiving turkey or when whittling wood. (Too much alliteration?) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment