Wednesday, September 16, 2009

When you're too busy to Trikke...

The month of August came and I was waist-deep in three projects that all had deadlines that needed to be met by the end of summer vacation. I bet I didn't get on the Trikke more than 8 or 10 hours the whole month and the early part of September has been packed with trying to finish my classroom. I am a teacher and moved my program over the summer to a different part of the school. It was a tremendous task and I am still getting things right. Consequently, I am going in early and staying late, thereby cutting into my Trikke time even more.

I have gotten out two out of the last three days so I am feeling less slug-like. I can really tell that I have slacked off my routine as I am feeling thicker and slower. That's going to change. I am going to commit to getting back out there at least every day or two. I'm looking forward to Trikking in the fall foliage.

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it David! We have wanes with Trikking and yes it feels like you've been away for ages when you go from lots to little. Get back out there!

    ReplyDelete