Thursday, June 25, 2009

In Trikke Heaven you can trikke at night...

Living in Trikke Heaven is great! I can go out at 10:00 at night and still have plenty of light. There are street lights all the way down the quarter mile of my street. There is even less traffic at night and you can see cars a long way off as they have their lights on. This time of year I can go out and trikke for an hour or more in the morning and then go out again in the evening. It's pretty hot in the afternoon so I avoid that time.

The wheel rotation worked out to be fairly easy and I now don't worry about uneven tire wear (at least for a while). Probably before the time the wheels wear out, I will have replaced them with the 8" inflatibles.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David. Great talking to you. Looking forward to riding in "Trikke Heaven In VA".

    ReplyDelete