Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I love my Trikke

A few months ago, I saw an infomercial about the Trikke. I decided that I would get one when the weather got warm. When spring was definitely here, I ordered one and it soon came to my door. With a little bit of time to assemble the Trikke I was ready to go. One needs a good place to practice Trikking (as it definitely has a learning curve) and one needs flat surfaces to begin. I have now spent many hours Trikking and I have concluded that I live in Trikke Heaven. I live on a street that runs 1/4 mile from one end to the other and it has a park on one side the whole way. There is a two-lane road that gets very little traffic so I have free run of the road surface most of the time. My house is in the last block and if I go from my house to the other end and back and then repeat the run, I have done a mile. In the park itself, there is a bike trail that can be used and this trail goes for miles in each direction. I, frankly, prefer the road itself as I have a much wider surface to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment